This pic is showing you the wall around the west end of the cemetary. It is a cool rock wall.
First I streaked my hair. Then I got out a little stool that I bought at Salvation Army and started sanding it and getting it ready to paint. Did a couple loads of wash. And I am hanging everything these days. Don't use the dryer at all. You know, if you shake things out real good they dry OK. Haven't washed any levis yet, they might take several days to dry. Made a pot of potato soup. Some brownies. And some turkey burger shepherd's pie. Don't know what it will be like. I thot maybe like a turkey dinner. The turkey burger, green beans, and cream of chicken soup instead of tomato, and then mashed potatoes on top. I have got to get some things in the freezer since I do not like fixing dinner at 5:30 at night.
I think that we need to have a day to do whatever we feel like. It is quite refreshing. This is going to be a short week. Thanksgiving at the President's home with some of the seniors.
Later. Loves to all
talk about being productive, quite a day!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you get to do a few things for yourselves once in awhile. XOXO
ReplyDelete