Monday, November 9, 2009

I am at the office on company time I guess you would say. But I have to tell you about my dream early this morning. I was up at 3 am and then woke at 5:20am having had one of my regular nightmares. Early this AM

I LOST IZAAK

Before I went to bed last night I found a little thought that was attributed to his namesake. Izaak Walton.
And I don't know if that was what precipitated this dream or not.

I was in Provo and in missionary attire. I had my name tag on. Izaak was dropped off after school wherever I was and we were going to go on a train ride. I remember changing my clothes and putting on levis and tennis shoes for our adventure. We were on a train and it was just old boxcars with benches in it. We were kind of riding up a mountain. Suddenly I realized that I had forgotten my bag. I had left it sitting on a picnic table. I told Izaak that we had to get off the train and go find the bag. Somehow we were in different boxcars and I told him I would hit the side of the car and they would slow down a little and that is when we would jump off. Can you believe this! When I got off the train I could not find Izaak. First of all I went to the picnic table looking for my bag and saw a girl with it. I had to chase her, but got my bag back. In my dream I was crying and went into a building and there ran into two random people. Steve Bergstedt, a kid I grew up with and Christian Kasteller, (Rachel Washburns's husband). I asked if either of them had a mountain bike or motorcycle that they could take me on to hunt for Izaak. Neither did and so I went to another place and there was another random person, Ruth Curtis. A girl I also knew in my youth. So I gave Ruth and her roommate a description of Izaak and to watch out for him and call me if he showed up.

That is when I headed out and started running back to that mountain in pursuit of Izaak. Thank goodness for my new knees! I was running fast and hard and could actually do it. This is when I woke up. I did not find him in my dream. I just lay in my bed and worried and wondered why I had such a dream. So now I need to call Adrian and make sure that he got home last night.

3 comments:

  1. Dreams are so weird. Especially all the random people you had in it. Izaak is safe and sound. :) I will call you later today and tell you about experience of falling down my stairs this am. I pulled a Doug Linde. I'm fine, but my boys were the hero's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey grandma I just read about the nightmare on
    your Blog! it was very fun until, you lost me
    and if you Wonder gran I did make it home.

    love your dear grandson

    Izaak.





    ve

    lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate those kind of dreams. Think happy thoughts tonight.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete