Just thought I would show you our Christmas decorations! Not much to write home about but it will do. Bits and pieces gathered here and there. It didn't take too long to decorate this year.
This is the wreath hanging on our door as we enter. I made it from a grapevine wreath that I paid $1.50 for, the pine cones are from Far West. I love them.
This is our little tree. We found it in the front closet wrapped in a plastic bag. Just had to bend the branches out a bit. Lights were already on it. Bonus! It sits on a table. Not real big, maybe 18-20 inches tall.
This is a basket of Far West pine cones. They are kind of unique. Mostly long and skinny and very pretty. I love pine cones.
This is our big splurge. $19.99 at Costco. It is beautiful!
These are finds at Salvation Army. Basket with various dried cones, etc. in it and a little candle holder.
a simpler life, ahh!
ReplyDeleteI love how your things come from Salvation Army. It reminds me of college getting stuff at DI to decorate. And the small kitchen? totally college. Love it.
ReplyDeleteE