Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Darn, I was doing so good and then hit a wrong button and it was posted.

The next pic is of the Sisters, old and young, on our anventure.

The sign, saying Spring Hill. Yes, this is the place of the Garden of Eden, now called Adam-ondi-Ahman. And it is being kept as lovely as possible in preparation for the second coming. Yes, you may be alive when the Lord comes back to this place. It is amazing to think about.

Just an panoramic view of Adam-ondi-Ahman.

One of the osage orange trees and then the next pic is the osage's on the ground. Like a huge grapefruit but heavy. If it fell on your head, you would be hurt.

This last pic is Dad and I with the view behind us. It is a very sacred and special place.

2 comments:

  1. Looks cold and windy, stay warm! Loves Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just cleaned up your post a bit for you. I will delete this one, after you read your comments, since it is all repeated on the post below. Love you.

    ReplyDelete