As I drive along I look at the trees and colors and stop the car and jump out and snap a pic. I have had fun and I am sure people are wondering what is going on. Dad will drop me off on the corner and drive down the street as I get my pics and then come pick me up.
New secretary in the office today! Yes, she just jumped in and we are tryiing to plug holes and mend fences. Lots and lots of errors have occurred and so now we must try and get things back the way they should be. I spent all of today helping Sister Hansen. Didn't even look at my work and got my mail forwarded out at 7pm tonight. It is a little crazy!
Today is 1 November. Yippee.
Such great pictures mom. So pretty there. It has already snowed here, so I feel like fall is over. I am going to try and get out today and take some pictures though. I love fall too. And, I need to take the twins 5 yr old picture...so I will try to do both. Lots of love and happy November!!
ReplyDeletemust be in the blood, fall is my favorite too! All so much goodness to be had in fall!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors. Fall is my favorite too.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! The leafy trees here are few and far between. We haven't been out much, pretty rainy, but last week we went to Boise and the weather was beautiful. And all the trees were so colorful. Fall used to be my favorite, but it reminds me of what's to come. If I just enjoy the moment, and not think of winter coming, then it is still my favorite time of year. Especially in Vermont!
ReplyDelete