I really think I am getting way to old to blog. I have tried the last two nights and it did not work for me. Now tonight it does. I do not know the names of all the new gadgets. Cell phone is about as far as I can go and mine is nearly an antique. On Saturday I went to work to try and get my Feedback done. That is a list that I send to the missionaries of their referrals for any number of months. I could not figure out how to print out the labels I needed to mail it to them. I have done it many times, but the program had been changed some and I could not make it work. And then when I printed the feedback it was some sort of computer/digital language. I don't know what it was, but just letters and symbols, etc. Yes, I was in tears and just went home.
So back to my digital camera, I believe it is called. I do know how to take lots of pics and I do that well. It is fun to take a pic over and over and then delete some of them. So here are my latest signs of fall.
How do you like these gold and reds?

Another view of the golds and red.

Close up view of the red leaves. Amazing how you have to go back and back again to get the right lighting.

This is a little bush out in front of the office. I really am drawn to bushes and trees with red berries. I just love them.

Kind of pretty out of the car window on the way to church!

The parking lot at work with the red tree in the distance and then a close up of a tree with those darn little red berries on it.
Worked OK tonight, now I just might try again tomorrow night.
Love to all.
wow, it is beautiful there! Our signs of fall are all white. So it is nice to see that it is still colorful there. I love to sit by the woodstove and watch the snow fall.
ReplyDeleteEryn