This is Dad and Elder Bouy and Dale Christensen. He lives in St. Joseph and drives 1 1/2 hours to get to work. Has I think, seven or eight kids and they lived in a single wide trailer for a lot of years while they were building their house. We walked into the house and his wife had fixed 6 big trays of enchiladas with all the trimmings, chips, pumpkin pies. There were people all over. Some eating outside, some inside. Just one of those homes who welcome everyone and she cooks for everyone. Dale reminds me so much of my cousin Keith. Lots of you remember Keith and I got a little teary as I watched Dale and thought of my wonderful cousin. He was riding around on an ATV and put Dad on it and took he for a ride up the hill. Dad loved it. He is full of fun and goodness and just wants everyone to enjoy it all.
Love you everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment