Is it possible for me to do two pics tonight?
On the way to church on Sunday, I was looking down a street and said that on the way home we had to go look at a house. This is it.

As we passed it on the way, I said that it looked like an old barn made into a home. And I think that I am right. Look at that stone foundation. There are lots of homes and fences around here made of different kinds of stone. Lots of limestone for one thing. But that foundation looks so old and then ............

here we have the front of the house. Looks like an old barn to me! I love it. The more I see, the more I love old things.
That's it! (more tomorrow nite. Our ride home from church took about an hour on Sunday, because we did kind of a picture shoot all along the way.)
Wow...I love that house too. Especially the rock part. And, I love that church with the rock walkway. My dream home would have alot of rocks around it...or even be made of rocks!! There is a house in Heber we call the Hobbit House. It is made of rocks and so cool. I want to own it!!!
ReplyDelete