Saturday, March 20, 2010

This is the Gilbert Whitney store in town. Not Newell K. Whitney, but I don't know, maybe it is his brother! Just an old store front and probably looked like this years ago. I will have to find out about it. I just love the look of it though.


The old log courthouse in town. Harry Truman actually worked in this courthouse.

This is today! I don't know if you can tell, but it has been snowing most of the day. We woke up at 5:45, our usual time, but this time because the snow plow wasvgoing through our little parking lot. The landlord really takes good care of us old folks. Plows our lot and the road down the side of our building, sometimes brushes the snow off our cars and then when all the cars have left for the day, they will push all the snow between the cars back or up or whatever it is. Kind of dreary and cold out there. Sister Stutz, Sister Bouy and I did have a little shopping trip this AM. It was fun. Now I guess we are going to dinner with the Stutz's and then either a movie or the BYU game if we can get it. Have to get dinner to our Sisters at the VC by 6. Guess it will be Subways or a pizza today!

WARM loves and hugs for all.


2 comments:

  1. so sweet, you bring dinner to the sisters, the couples just to do that with us! So cool that you are experiencing alot of what I did! Oh I know those sisters just adore you two, which makes my heart happy, at least they can love and hug ya while you're away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cold and gray! Spring is on the way though, I can feel it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete