Sunday, March 28, 2010

As we were leaving for church this morning, Sister Howe saw a cardinal in the tree. I was able to get my camera out and get a pic. I tried all winter to get a pic of one against the snow, but only saw one on a bush as we stopped for a STOP sign and was not quick enough to get it. It happened today.


Then we spotted another in the next tree. Pretty good, I'd say.

Loves.

3 comments:

  1. Grandma would LOVE these pictures!!! Does she read your blog?? When she borrowed all my pottery for her shelf I told her it needed a splash of red and that's why one of the vaces has a red gerber daisy in it. Then a couple months later she found a comic in a sunday paper and it is identical to these pictures! The caption says something about the world needed a splash of red in it. She has to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cardinals are so beautiful, i miss them

    ReplyDelete