Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crazy! I did this little blog this afternoon and then we quickly left to go to a fireside and Dad turned the computer off. I am back now and found it in the drafts but do you think I can get it to post? Gosh, all those crazy fears about losing it all come back when this happens. So I am starting over.

What a difference a day makes. Can you tell the difference in this pic and the one yesterday? We got from 8-11 inches of snow with this storm and four or five more of it was on the ground this AM. But as we came out of church at 12:15 the melting had begun. And now it is lots of slush and water and some even dry sidewalks.

Today is actually the first day of SPRING, believe it or not. And it is also a sort of anniversary for us. Yes, it is 6 months out today. We are excited and depending on how you look at the glass, either half full or half empty, we are 1/3 in back and 2/3 to go, or even two more halves to go! We are raring to begin the next part. Tomorrow we have Elder Lowell Snow here. He is one of the Seventy and will speak to half the mission tomorrow from 1-5. So half day at the office!

Whoops, forgot to put the pic in. Here it is.



Loves and hugs.

1 comment: