We didn't know if we had won the mail lottery, our ship had come in or what. We picked up six letters, no bills, no junk mail, all for us, and headed to the office. It was so fun. We just sat at our desks for several minutes with smiles on our faces and little tears here and there. Thank you all for your sweet letters and drawings. We love you and are so thankful for each of you.
As for my back-I ended up going to Overland Park and saw a woman who does myofascial release. I had a treatment on Thursday. I can tell that she changed some things with my muscles and back, but I still have lots of pain. I really don't know what to do. No spinal touch people around here. I actually called Michelle in SLC and asked if she know anyone out here and she got on the web and found this gal for me. I have been icing and heating it, soaking in the tub in epsom salt, and just kind of being careful not to bend over and working through the pain. I actually have to stop and stand and rub and relax before I can take a step. It is real crazy. I am tired of it. Last night I got home from work and did four loads of wash, up and down the stairs, and didn't sit down for about three hours. Once I get going I am good to go for a long time. But sit down and it begins again. So I will call her again on Monday and see what she says.
Yay...it's always fun to get mail. Glad you both had a such a surprise. Hoping your back gets feeling better. Put some heat on it...and a massager.
ReplyDelete