Here is the famous pic of "where we are going on our mission". I suppose that this map is the most photographed map in the world. Everyone stands in front of it at the MTC and points to their mission and gets their pic taken. If you are walking by, inevitably, someone will ask you to take their pic. It is fun. So glad that this is where we are going and not two feet to the right. Kind of felt sorry for those going to Africa, even though they were all excited about it. They don't have to weat suits all the time, dress is a little more casual, but they say that things get stolen all the time. Just a poor country with lots of needs. But it is off to Independence for us.
So here goes. Already I see that I did something wrong. You have to put your pics up in a reverse order and I did not do that.
We couldn't decide whether it was a question mark or a J. Since we could not decide we just took a pic of it and then peeled it and ate it as a yummy cucumber, the last we picked from the garden as we left.
Who cares about the small mistakes, you did it!! Just keep doing it and it will stick. I looked a few times tonite to see if you posted...I was so glad when I saw you did. I will go in with your password and delete the duplicate picture. Things like that I can fix for you easy. No need to teach you how right now. Heart you!
ReplyDeletedon't stress mom, we're not expecting perfection! Cucumber definetly looks like question mark but hey I'll take a J. Just left the doctors office and i need to go drink my orange drink, yum! I have to start going back every 2 weeks now, can you believe I'm already this far and baby is this close?!! Stopped by the health dept on the way to work cause i need to get the flu and H1N1 shot holy cow the wait is about 4 hours and people are standing outside in the parking terrace, that's how long the line is, I opted out and figured I'd try again later. just keep your fingers crossed I don't get sick before I get the shots, love you guys!
ReplyDelete