You will not believe what just happened. I just tried to publish a post I wrote in and I was disconnected from the internet. Adrian says it is all of the cornfields around here! It has been hard to do this tonite. I hope that it will be better in Independence.
Anyway, we left the MTC last Friday about 8am. We drove out and down 9th East. If we had kept going we would have been at the Lettermans very soon. Instead we just waved. Then past the Lehi exit where the Waltons are. Once again we just waved and drove on past. Then it was Riverton and the Brett Linde's with more waves and it was almost possible to see the Garrett's just past 5300 South. There were tears all along the way knowing that it will be awhile before we see all of you again. Got to the house and Erin was there. She and I packed the car. We do good work! She knows how to pack like I like it. Fills every little spot. The trunk was so full that at one point when I opened the trunk, a bag and Dad's exercise mat fell out. Dad went to get a hair cut and I went to get my nails done. Erin came there on her way to work to say goodbye. Probably a good thing. I couldn't break down completely. So as we drove up Parley's Canyon it was some more tears as we thought about the Matt Linde's. We didn't talk for quite a few miles as it was very real that we were on our way to the mission field.
No comments:
Post a Comment