Decided that I have had the January blahs along with some other people I know. But here it is the 31st of January and I am glad except that life has ben cancelled for the next couple of days. We are expecting the worst storm in 50 years they say. Today we have had freezing ice and drizzle, but tonight it is supposed to snow and blow and all land on top of that ice out there. Lots of us were told to stay home tomorrow, so we will see what happens. That is the time I would like to go in so that I can get a lot done.
So tomorrow begins February and I have noticed that the days are already lengthening. I love the daylight being extended. Our President asked everyong to read the Book of Mormon in the first 60 days of the new year. I am on my way to completing that goal and have decided that I am going to do it every year. It is just a good way to begin the new year. Dad is just over a bed two week cold and congestion and our names have appeared on the Departure list. Yep, it is coming up.
Love you everyday.
I can't believe it is already February, wasn't it just Christmas?? I love the light in the evening too. It makes me think spring is around the corner. Thanks for your comment on our blog. We will welcome you whenever you want to come. Send good thoughts/prayers our way, that will be a great help. I hope Doug's feeling better.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Eryn