Did you all get the message that we are looking for the beautiful signs of fall? I heard back from one of you and so here are my first signs of Autumn here in Missoura! Whoops! Looks like I lost the four other pics. Next time.
These are some lovely little trees in the parking lot that are losing all their leaves, but these little red berries remain. I love them.

This is a quilt block of the month kit that I am going to purchase and make when I return home.

And guess what? Another block of the month that I will purchase and make at home. Sister Bouy is a real quilter and she has me stop in Emporia each time I go thru an pick up her packet of the month. Well, the bug bit me!

Some PIXY STIX that I have on my desk for the missionaries and Dad has given me a bad time for giving them a pure shot of sugar. I have told him they need it. Well, the other day the President came over and picked up a PIXY STIX or two and tore the top off and dumped it in his mouth. They are OK now!

Some missionary shoes that would be acceptable in our mission for a little girl!
Tomorrow is Monday and a new day in the mission. I will tell you about it tomorrow.
Miss you everyday. Mom
gorgeous quilts, look like alot of work!!
ReplyDelete