Today is 10/10/10. Fun day to have a baby! And soon it will be Megan who will have 12/12/12. We will have to plan something special. What do you do when your birthday is like that? Not a lot that can claim it.
This is finally the pic of the President with Elder Clayton on the left and Elder Thomas on the right.
This is Elder Jensen. He is from West Valley and is deaf. He is our second Elder who is deaf and has a cochlear implant. You can hardly tell that he is deaf. He hears very well with his implant and his speech is amazing. He told us that his parents worked and worked with him to teach him how to speak. It is unbelievable how well he speaks. He also has two deaf brothers. Not as deaf as he is however.

This is Elder Beck. He is one of the happiest kids I know. Is never without a big smile oon his face. He is from Spanish Fork and this is him practicing his roping. He does rodeo and so we plan to go to a rodeo when we get home. He has made himself a head to rope. Has a name for it but I can't remember it. It is hooked to a large plastic storage chest. He also has a racoon skin that he skinned and preserved that rides along in his car. What a sweetie!

Have I told you how I love clouds! I really do. I think I have sent pics of clouds before. The clouds here are so different. Different shapes and kinds. It is fun. These three pics are all the same clouds just a few seconds apart. Sun is going down and colors changing.

Another different look.

And this is the last with the sun almost gone. Quite amazing I know.

Love you every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment