Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tried to do this on Sunday night but met up with my usual tech problems. It would not let me bring my pics in. So I don't even remember what these pics were, so here goes.


This is a pic as we were driving into KC on Saturday night. I don't know why the skyline always looks so different. I guess because you kind of drive in from the high side and there are no mountains around to look, so you just see the buildings against the skyline. It is always kind of cool looking.

This I took when we got into the car on Friday to go somewhere. As we left the temp read 112'. We started driving and it went down to 106'. Dang, it is hot here!

Don't even know where this pic came from. I think it is old. It is out in front of our apartment building. Another of those little rabbits.
The temp has cooled here a little. On Monday morning as we went out for our walk, it was actually a little cool. We thought maybe in the high 70's or low 80's. And that was at 6am. Now for the second day also a little cooler. And the humidity is down a little.
We had missionaries to dinner tonight. Dad ran dinner down to the Sisters at the VC and then the two Elders came to the apartment. Great kids! Elder Thomas from Kaysville and Elder Murie from LaVerkin. They are just soooo good.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that is hot. Even a little too hot for me. Try to stay cool
    Eryn

    ReplyDelete