Monday, August 9, 2010

How do you like this little rabbit? He was right outside the office door when I got this pic. These little rabbits are all over. In people's yards, in fields, yes, and splatted on the street.

Last Sunday we were just kind of bored in the afternoon. It is too hot to go outside and do anything, so we got in the car and went for a drive. I think I have told you how up and down this area is. Just lots of hills. Quite surprising. We got on Truman Road and headed into Kansas City. This is the KC skyline.


This is Elder Morgan from Morgan. Another one of those sweet, kind of quiet, Elders. Another one to bring home!

This is the sign that Andrea sent me quite some time ago. I have had it hanging inside and this summer I put it outside our door on my cute little table. I love it!



We went to get into the car the other day and this is what we saw on the front of the car. You cannot tell how big it is in this pic, so go to the next and maybe you can get an idea.



That is the front driver's side window and the hood of the car. Can you picture the size of this bug? He was huge. A katydid I believe.


Another new week. Who knows what is in store? But All is Well.





No comments:

Post a Comment