How about one pic! Everyone knows that I have been addicted to BYU Ranch Dressing for years. I have actually made trips to Provo to buy it and have had different people pick it up for me when they are there. Well, being several hundred miles from Provo, it has been difficult to ask someone to pick some up for me! I came to Independence and I cannot tell you how many different ranch dressings I tried. It is really pitiful! So I just came to the conclusion that I had to find something else. And heeerrrrrrrreeeee it is!

It is really very good and seems to have taken the place of BYU Ranch. And I think I can find it anywhere. Try it, you'll like it!
and I'd be willing to bet it's about 200 calories less then that addictive BYU stuff!
ReplyDeleteOoo, I'll try it. I've always trusted your taste in salad dressings.
ReplyDelete