Today is Saturday and I guess you would call it our P-day. However, Dad does continue to get phone calls most of the day.
Dad goes and plays racket ball at 9am every Saturday that he can. As for me, I managed to do three loads of wash and turn the extra bedroom into the drying room. Seems that I always have a rack full of clothes drying. Then it is clean the place up a bit. Kind of interesting how quickly you can clean up a little apartment that has a very small kitchen and bathroom. I have really learned to clean up as I go in the kitchen. Otherwise you run out of room and there is no place to put anything.
Went to see Sister Stutz last night. Took her some chichen noodle soup since she has been sick for about 10 days. As I was leaving she asked what I was doing today. Nothing, I said. So I picked her up at 1 and we went to Barnes and Noble and Dollar Tree. Afternoon out! Yipeee! It was fun. She has a terrible cough and has lost her voice. So she whispered to me and we had a few good laughs.
Now tonight we are watching the Olympics. Aren't they great! I love watching and holding my breath and screeching when someone goes down. I hate that. Hooray for all the athletes.
Later.
I click them on whenever I feed Maggie, if they aren't already on. Got a fun glance of speed skating last night about 3 am . . hee hee!
ReplyDelete