Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The days just seem to get away from you around here. I guess it has been the Olympics (isn't it great to watch and feel the emotions and learn the little behind-the-scene facts about the athletes) Is it possible to enjoy it too much! But the down side is that Dad has not felt good. On Monday afternoon he started coughing and feeling weird. He went into the President's office and lay on a long bench and slept for a couple of hours. We came home and he was not good. Spent Tuesday at home trying to cough up his lungs. His sides just hurt. He has taken hot baths and lots of Vitamin C and water, water, water. Today, Wednesday, he actually came to work in the afternoon for about three hours, and tonight is not coughing a lot. I have taken to sleeping in the extra room. You know me though, I probably could have slept through the hacking! But I didn't want to breath his air. All those little germs flying around! I hope that he is able to spend the day at the office tomorrow. And thankfully, unlike the Elders and Sisters, I didn't have to stay with him all the time. The missionaries hate it when their companions are sick, because that keeps them in also. Hugs and loves.

2 comments:

  1. Now I am worried about Dad. Please rest and take care of yourself. I will be calling now to see how he is. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of grandkid hugs your way dad, hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete