Sunday, September 27, 2009

25 September 2009

Today we worked with some of the other couples. We did role playing. That is very hard for me because I have quite a difficult time pretending or I guess making up stories. First we were a member with challenges and then we switched roles and were the missionary. It was a very interesting day. The classroom situations are over for the week. But we have been trained by several great returned missionaries, and had older couples talk to us about their missions. It has been an amazing week.

4 comments:

  1. I had to change your background...the brown was so hard to read. I hope that's ok. I can always change it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute background. I like to hear what you guys are doing. You sound crazy busy. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for you to get out in the field!! Rob thought it was so cool that dad was gonna be the car guy, guess he's got some fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you don't mind that I'm keeping up with you! It brings back great memories of when my parents were gone. (My dad was the car guy, too!) Such great blessings!
    Carri (Stowell) Ekberg

    ReplyDelete