This is a quilt made of old T-shirts. Cute huh! I love it. So save your t-shirts and we can make a quilt out of them.
This is a wall hanging made of old hankies and doilies and one even had the bottom of a pillowcase in it. I have been wondering what to do with some of my Grandma Garrett's hankies. I may have found the answer.
Here is the blossom opened up. It was hard to get on top of it since it is 8 feet up in the tree.
I guess the craziest thing was in wondering if I could find that many pens in my house! Collecting them all in one box was very interesting and then taking them somewhere so someone could use them. All kinds of people in the world!
Those pens are sitting on my desk and that is Dad sitting at his computer on the right top corner. He got his share of pens and went back to work.
This is Elder Cisternas. We love him.
Elder Mapa and Elder Ti'i. (say it like T) Two great Elders. We love them too.

Transfer day and I don't know how Elder Eckern got in the middle of all these Sister's. He was enjoying himself. Guess he did it because he was going home the next day. His parents moved from California to Daybreak while he was gone. So he went home to a strange place. I told him he would love it! and enjoy all the green space, the walkways, the playgrounds, the skateboard park, since Mike Wonenberg had designed them! Yahoo.

Kids went home last Friday, but the rest of the mission just goes on. It is crazy how people leave so quietly and they are just gone. New ones come in and take their place and the work just goes on smoothly.
Transfer day and I don't know how Elder Eckern got in the middle of all these Sister's. He was enjoying himself. Guess he did it because he was going home the next day. His parents moved from California to Daybreak while he was gone. So he went home to a strange place. I told him he would love it! and enjoy all the green space, the walkways, the playgrounds, the skateboard park, since Mike Wonenberg had designed them! Yahoo.
Kids went home last Friday, but the rest of the mission just goes on. It is crazy how people leave so quietly and they are just gone. New ones come in and take their place and the work just goes on smoothly.
The Gospel is true and we are grateful to be working with these wonderful missionaries.
Loves and hugs to all.
Cool quilts. I think I could someday get into quilting...maybe when my boys are raised. Your pictures look better..clearer...bigger, on this new blog setup. Dont know why.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the T-shirt quilt-any specifics on this? maybe I could get going on one for Rob for x-mas? he has way to many T-shirts that he won't part with! Also love the triangle one but way tooo much work! The Church IS true so glad you two are out there representing! Thanks for putting your testimonies into action for our girls to see!!
ReplyDelete